Zig Zag Puzzle a solo puzzler that you can take anywhere!
- Choose a challenge.
- Place all the pieces on the game board so that the colors of your structure match the colors indicated in the challenge.
- The challenges in the first booklet show a top view of a completed pyramid built on the blue side of the game board.
- The challenges in the second booklet show a top view of the white game board, which is filled in two layers (tilted at 45°). None of the puzzle pieces must extend beyond the zigzag "teeth" of the edge. - The white squares in a challenge show the colours that are not revealed. Use your deductive skills to determine which colours to place in these squares!
Shipping and returns
- All orders over $75 are shipped FREE!
- All orders under $75 will incur an $8.90 flat rate delivery fee.
Please note: Due to the holiday period and COVID-19 related delays, shipping may take longer than usual. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
The Games Capital uses Australia Post eParcel or reputable courier companies for all shipments. Tracking is available through this service, and your order can be delivered to a P.O. Box, Parcel Collect or Parcel Locker!
Delivery to the ACT, Sydney and Melbourne metropolitan areas can usually be expected within 1-2 business days after dispatch. Delivery to other metropolitan and regional areas can usually be expected within 2-6 business days after dispatch.