Change has come to the people of Aztlan. The Theans arrived one hundred years ago and failed in their ambitions of conquest, but their words and desires changed everything. For the first time in thousands of years, the Aztlani people speak of a unified land. The three old nations vie for dominance of their splintered empire, and their ambitions consume all who walk these lands.
This book contains material for 7th Sea: Second Edition including new mechanics for environmental hazards, Backgrounds, Advantages, Arcana, Stories, Dueling styles and Sorceries. It also includes the three Nations of the former Aztlan Empire:
- Nahuacan Alliance,a militaristic alliance of cities devoted to the same four gods
- TzakK’an, a group of disparate city-states bound together by their shared culture living amongst dense jungles and ancient Syrneth ruins
- Kuraq, a nation led by a single Empress devoted to the dead god Suway and the undead nobles who serve her
Join the Aztlani people in their struggle to unite in a time of change!
Shipping and returns
- All orders over $75 are shipped FREE!
- All orders under $75 will incur an $8.90 flat rate delivery fee.
Please note: Due to the holiday period and COVID-19 related delays, shipping may take longer than usual. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
The Games Capital uses Australia Post eParcel or reputable courier companies for all shipments. Tracking is available through this service, and your order can be delivered to a P.O. Box, Parcel Collect or Parcel Locker!
Delivery to the ACT, Sydney and Melbourne metropolitan areas can usually be expected within 1-2 business days after dispatch. Delivery to other metropolitan and regional areas can usually be expected within 2-6 business days after dispatch.