- STRANGER THINGS THEMED OF DUNGEONS & DRAGONS: Embark on an exciting Dungeon & Dragons adventure, Hunt For The Thessalhydra, "created" by the character Mike from the Netflix Original Series, Stranger Things
- GREAT GAME FOR NEW DUNGEON & DRAGONS PLAYERS: Whether players are new to D&D, or looking for a new adventure, this Stranger Things themed roleplaying game includes everything a group needs to play
- DETAILED RULES, ADVENTURE BOOK AND GAME DICE: The exciting Adventure Book and colorful Rulebook contain tons of information on how to play the game, strategy, and tips for players to advance a character beyond the fifth level, plus 6 polyhedral dice so you're ready to play
- STRANGER THINGS CHARACTER SHEETS: Play as a favorite Stranger Things character
- INCLUDES 2 DEMOGORGON FIGURES: The game includes 2 Demogorgon figures, one that players can paint and customize
Frequently Asked Questions
Here we will endeavour to answer the most commonly asked questions we get both here online and in our shop in Canberra.
If the answer you are looking for is not here, please contact us
Q: How much does postage in Australia cost?
A: All orders over $75 are shipped FREE! All orders under $75 will incur a flat rate delivery fee of $8.90 per order.
Q: Do you ship internationally?
A: Shipping via our website is currently limited to Australia, however if you would like us to provide you with a shipping quote to an international destination please contact us. This is not always possible, but we will do our best to help.
Q: What is your policy on returns and exchanges?
A: Our full policy is available here
Q: What kind of events do you hold in the shop?
A: We hold a range of regular events for many Trading Card games such as Magic: the Gathering, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Digimon and more.
We also have regular board game days and support or run other events off site.
For more information see our events page
Q: Where is the shop located?
A: Our Canberra store is located at:
38 Garema Place
Canberra City ACT 2600
Q: What are your opening times?
Q: Can I order a game that is not listed on the website?
A: We have many titles being released every year, it's possible that we might miss a few. Please contact us to see if we can help. To aid us, please try to have the game's publisher, manufacturer or any other details available.