FIVE EPIC TALES OF MODERN HORROR
A COLLECTION OF FIVE NIGHTMARISH MODERN-DAY SCENARIOS FOR THE CALL OF CTHULHU ROLEPLAYING GAME.
Gathered from across the aeons, this anthology of horror brings together for the first time a series of scenarios from the mind of Sandy Petersen, the creator of the Call of Cthulhu Roleplaying Game. Each one-shot scenario is designed for one or more sessions of play. Within, you will find the following tales of mystery and horror:
- Panacea—behind a miraculous cure for many ills hides a loathsome truth.
- Hotel Hell—an inheritance conceals a hideous secret that may spell the end of the world.
- Mohole—an experimental drilling project delves too deep and brings the attention of an ancient unspeakable horror.
- The Derelict—a final journey brings a remarkable discovery and a hidden terror.
- Voice on the Phone—a tale of two brothers set in the violent world of gang culture.
Advice for getting the most out of the scenarios is provided, as well as suggestions for expanding the scope of the adventures. Each scenario comes with a set of ready to play pre-generated investigators. Get ready to enter the mind of the creator of Call of Cthulhu and enjoy the nightmare!
You must have a copy of the Call of Cthulhu Keeper Rulebook 7th Edition to fully enjoy these scenarios.
Shipping and returns
- All orders over $75 are shipped FREE!
- All orders under $75 will incur an $8.90 flat rate delivery fee.
Please note: Due to the holiday period and COVID-19 related delays, shipping may take longer than usual. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
The Games Capital uses Australia Post eParcel or reputable courier companies for all shipments. Tracking is available through this service, and your order can be delivered to a P.O. Box, Parcel Collect or Parcel Locker!
Delivery to the ACT, Sydney and Melbourne metropolitan areas can usually be expected within 1-2 business days after dispatch. Delivery to other metropolitan and regional areas can usually be expected within 2-6 business days after dispatch.