Maid : The Role-Playing Game is a comedic take on a uniquely Japanese cultural icon: The fetishized modern maid. Injecting the concept of Maid with 50ccs of anime and comedy, the players take on the roles of maids, serving the master (played by the GM). Sheets are left unfolded and mantelpieces undusted when giant robots crash through the mansion, ninjas attack and kidnap the young master, and a demonic pit to Hell opens up in the pantry... and all before teatime!
Play in the modern comedy setting, or mix it up with 9 additional settings including Victorian era, old Edo period, fantasy and post-apocalypse; and 6 genres including romance, horror, and action. Due to the rules system and random events that form the backbone of the Maid RPG, the game practically runs itself: Go from opening the book to playing a game with friends within just minutes!
* Three game styles in one: The traditional scenario-type; the random event-driven type; and the "favor race", a race to the master's heart!
* Make characters and start playing the game within minutes of opening the book. Everything about the game gears it for Fast Play, Now.
* Optional character types including player-character masters and butlers, and optional rules for seduction and romantic tragedy.
* 11 complete adventure scenarios.
* 3 complete "replays", actual play scenarios in screenplay format. Great for learning the feel of the game.
* The first ever Japanese tabletop role-playing game to be released in English! ...which, when you think about it, totally makes sense in a weird sort of way.
* Hundreds of optional items, costumes, genre and setting events, all presented in a way to easily bring them into the game!
* Combines the original Japanese core book and two supplements into one huge, complete edition of the game in English.
Shipping and returns
- All orders over $75 are shipped FREE!
- All orders under $75 will incur an $8.90 flat rate delivery fee.
Please note: Due to the holiday period and COVID-19 related delays, shipping may take longer than usual. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
The Games Capital uses Australia Post eParcel or reputable courier companies for all shipments. Tracking is available through this service, and your order can be delivered to a P.O. Box, Parcel Collect or Parcel Locker!
Delivery to the ACT, Sydney and Melbourne metropolitan areas can usually be expected within 1-2 business days after dispatch. Delivery to other metropolitan and regional areas can usually be expected within 2-6 business days after dispatch.