The apocalypse is coming. It’s time to punch it in the face or die trying in Fate of Cthulhu!
The Great Old Ones reach out from the future and into their past—our present—corrupting the timeline such that events and individuals turn towards the apocalyptic and lead to their inevitable rise. A small and battered resistance effort mounted by time-travelers and present-day heroes stands in their way. You are those one-way travelers from a dark future and their crucial allies from the present day, working together to save the human race from looming apocalypse. Armed with foreknowledge of Judgment Day, you must succeed at a series of vital missions aimed at restoring hope to the future. Can you defeat the vast unknowable evils of the Great Old Ones before you become a monster yourself? Find out in Fate of Cthulhu! Fate of Cthulhu is a stand-alone game powered by the Fate Core System. No other books are needed to play. In this game, you’ll find:
- Corruption mechanics that show how close your heroes are coming to the monsters they fight, and the monstrous abilities they gain!
- Five detailed example timelines plus rules for running them and making your own.
- A system for tracking key events leading up to the apocalypse that the players change through their actions and choices during play, including support for ripple effects and time paradoxes.
- Modifications to stress and concession rules, including support for heroic last stands that sacrifice a character but help turn the timeline towards a better outcome.
- A rituals and spells system that offers great power at a cost, treating spells as secrets of arcane Elder technology that must be sought out in play.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here we will endeavour to answer the most commonly asked questions we get both here online and in our shop in Canberra.
If the answer you are looking for is not here, please contact us
Q: How much does postage in Australia cost?
A: All orders over $75 are shipped FREE! All orders under $75 will incur a flat rate delivery fee of $8.90 per order.
Q: Do you ship internationally?
A: Shipping via our website is currently limited to Australia, however if you would like us to provide you with a shipping quote to an international destination please contact us. This is not always possible, but we will do our best to help.
Q: What is your policy on returns and exchanges?
A: Our full policy is available here
Q: What kind of events do you hold in the shop?
A: We hold a range of regular events for many Trading Card games such as Magic: the Gathering, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Digimon and more.
We also have regular board game days and support or run other events off site.
For more information see our events page
Q: Where is the shop located?
A: Our Canberra store is located at:
38 Garema Place
Canberra City ACT 2600
Q: What are your opening times?
Q: Can I order a game that is not listed on the website?
A: We have many titles being released every year, it's possible that we might miss a few. Please contact us to see if we can help. To aid us, please try to have the game's publisher, manufacturer or any other details available.