Maybe it’s a masked killer, or a creature from the unknown depths, or a psychotic porcelain doll. Or maybe it’s just a cat, and the threat stands right behind you! The Fate Horror Toolkit offers a variety of tools, mechanics, and hacks to help you develop thematic horror in your game. Explore what horror is and how to employ it effectively at your table. Learn how to develop horrific elements in Fate—a game system designed around competent, proactive characters not usually seen in horror. Pick from a variety of mechanics to easily design your own game about the things that go bump in the night.
The Fate Horror Toolkit is a Fate Core supplement. This Toolkit includes:
- Extensive tools to make scary and effective horror adversaries and running Fate games where doom is inevitable
- Modified and thematic compels designed to help up the suspense and visceral horror elements in your games
- A variety of new aspect types such as legacy and intensity aspects to help develop thematic horror elements and define boundaries
- A campaign framework for running horror stories based on teamwork—particularly good for younger audiences
Shipping and returns
- All orders over $75 are shipped FREE!
- All orders under $75 will incur an $8.90 flat rate delivery fee.
Please note: Due to the holiday period and COVID-19 related delays, shipping may take longer than usual. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
The Games Capital uses Australia Post eParcel or reputable courier companies for all shipments. Tracking is available through this service, and your order can be delivered to a P.O. Box, Parcel Collect or Parcel Locker!
Delivery to the ACT, Sydney and Melbourne metropolitan areas can usually be expected within 1-2 business days after dispatch. Delivery to other metropolitan and regional areas can usually be expected within 2-6 business days after dispatch.