Antagonists. Obstacles. Villains. Impediments. Call them what you will, but a great campaign needs opposition to create stirring conflict. The Fate Adversary Toolkit offers a variety of ideas, mechanics, and hacks to help you make the most out of every obstacle in your game. Explore what an adversary is in Fate terms, and always remember that everything is a character. Inhabit hostile worlds and situations that work against the players. Face down mooks and big bads built to provide high stakes drama and engage everyone at the table. Learn how to use high quality adversaries to drive your stories to completion.
The Fate Adversary Toolkit is a Fate Core supplement. This Toolkit includes:
- A general approach that gives you the tools to create quality adversaries regardless of setting or genre.
- New categories of adversaries (enemies, obstacles, and constraints), each with their own rules, functions, and samples.
- Ideas on how to use environments to create conflict and make the most of battlefield zones.
- A Rogue’s Gallery, full of sample adversaries separated by genre, with ideas on how to use the characters and settings provided to create plot.
Shipping and returns
- All orders over $75 are shipped FREE!
- All orders under $75 will incur an $8.90 flat rate delivery fee.
Please note: Due to the holiday period and COVID-19 related delays, shipping may take longer than usual. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
The Games Capital uses Australia Post eParcel or reputable courier companies for all shipments. Tracking is available through this service, and your order can be delivered to a P.O. Box, Parcel Collect or Parcel Locker!
Delivery to the ACT, Sydney and Melbourne metropolitan areas can usually be expected within 1-2 business days after dispatch. Delivery to other metropolitan and regional areas can usually be expected within 2-6 business days after dispatch.