The Death Guard are the Traitor Legion most favoured by Nurgle. Utterly devoted to spreading the Plague God’s hideous diseases across realspace, they are living plague vectors whose bloated bodies and rusted war engines boast grotesque resilience and firepower. They are a walking pestilence, a living plague of destruction and horror. Their heavy tread heralds the end of hope, and the damnation of all who oppose them. Their touch withers all, and spreads seething corruption that swallows worlds. They are the sons of Mortarion, the chosen of Nurgle; fear them , and despair.
Codex: Death Guard contains a wealth of background and rules – the definitive book for Death Guard collectors. Within this 104-page hardback, you’ll find:
- The Wages of Heresy: a detailed history of the Death Guard’s descent into absolute filth and corruption, driven into a grotesque damnation by the cold ambition of Mortarion, and a description of their homeworld and their enormous, rotting Plague Fleets;
- The organisation of the Death Guard: a surprisingly organised and coherent Legion, for all the rot and bloat, with 7 Plague Companies at the head of a vast and diverse force;
- The Chronicle of Virulence: a timeline of the Death Guard’s ten-thousand-year war of sickness waged against the servants of the false Emperor, with an annotated map showing key war zones;
- Heraldry and colour schemes for a variety of vectoriums and warbands;
- Background and details on each character and unit available to a Death Guard army;
- A showcase of beautifully painted Citadel miniatures, depicting the colour schemes of the Death Guard expertly painted by the ‘Eavy Metal team.
Shipping and returns
Shipping within Australia
All orders over $100 are shipped FREE!
All orders under $100 will incur an $8.90 flat rate delivery fee.
The Games Capital uses Australia Post eParcel, which is a domestic courier service. Tracking is available through this service. It is our policy not to leave packages unattended, a signature will be required on all deliveries.
Delivery to the ACT, Sydney and Melbourne metropolitan areas can usually be expected within 1-2 business days after dispatch. Delivery to other metropolitan and regional areas can usually be expected within 2-6 business days after dispatch.