For a witcher, knowledge is as important as any sword.
• 33 new monsters, from the deadly archespore to the gruesome vendigo!
• 2 exceptional monsters. Create unique higher vampires and true dragons, each with their own Lifepaths.
• An indepth Investigation System to help GMs create and run mysteries.
• All new lore, introducing Erland of Larvik, one of the first witchers and founder of the Griffin School. His diaries form the framing narrative of the book and provide an indepth look into the Golden Age of the witchers.
• New art of monsters never before seen in the Witcher world.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here we will endeavour to answer the most commonly asked questions we get both here online and in our shop in Canberra.
If the answer you are looking for is not here, please contact us
Q: How much does postage in Australia cost?
A: All orders over $75 are shipped FREE! All orders under $75 will incur a flat rate delivery fee of $8.90 per order.
Q: Do you ship internationally?
A: Shipping via our website is currently limited to Australia, however if you would like us to provide you with a shipping quote to an international destination please contact us. This is not always possible, but we will do our best to help.
Q: What is your policy on returns and exchanges?
A: Our full policy is available here
Q: What kind of events do you hold in the shop?
A: We hold a range of regular events for many Trading Card games such as Magic: the Gathering, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Digimon and more.
We also have regular board game days and support or run other events off site.
For more information see our events page
Q: Where is the shop located?
A: Our Canberra store is located at:
38 Garema Place
Canberra City ACT 2600
Q: What are your opening times?
Q: Can I order a game that is not listed on the website?
A: We have many titles being released every year, it's possible that we might miss a few. Please contact us to see if we can help. To aid us, please try to have the game's publisher, manufacturer or any other details available.