This award-winning puzzle recreates San Francisco's famous skyline, not only in three dimensions using scale-model buildings, but also along the fourth dimension of time, spanning over 100 years of architectural history. The puzzle includes 97 plastic building replicas that depict the city as it appeared as far back as 1882 through to 2009 with the addition of the Millennium Tower. The puzzle includes such iconic structures as the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz, China Town Gate, and the Transamerica Pyramid. The buildings fit into pre-cut holes in a traditional 2D jigsaw puzzle that form the city's street layout. The product includes a Time Poster that directs you through time as you rebuild San Francisco's skyline history.
- 4D has reinvented the game play of the jigsaw puzzle, with our patented multi-layer design
- Learn the architectural history of San Francisco from 1882 with our Time Poster
- Featuring 59 plastic 3D replicas of the most famous Monuments and Buildings
Shipping and returns
- All orders over $75 are shipped FREE!
- All orders under $75 will incur an $8.90 flat rate delivery fee.
Please note: Due to the holiday period and COVID-19 related delays, shipping may take longer than usual. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
The Games Capital uses Australia Post eParcel or reputable courier companies for all shipments. Tracking is available through this service, and your order can be delivered to a P.O. Box, Parcel Collect or Parcel Locker!
Delivery to the ACT, Sydney and Melbourne metropolitan areas can usually be expected within 1-2 business days after dispatch. Delivery to other metropolitan and regional areas can usually be expected within 2-6 business days after dispatch.