Explore the lands of Eberron in this campaign sourcebook for the worldâs greatest roleplaying game.
This book provides everything players and Dungeon Masters need to play Dungeons & Dragons in Eberronâa war-torn world filled with magic-fueled technology, airships and lightning trains, where noir-inspired mystery meets swashbuckling adventure. Will Eberron enter a prosperous new age or will the shadow of war descend once again?
- Dive straight into your pulp adventures with easy-to-use locations, complete with maps of floating castles, skyscrapers, and more.
- Explore Sharn, a city of skyscrapers, airships, and noirish intrigue and a crossroads for the worldâs war-ravaged peoples.
- Include a campaign for characters venturing into the Mournland, a mist-cloaked, corpse-littered land twisted by magic.
- Meld magic and invention to craft objects of wonder as an artificerâthe first official class to be released for fifth edition D&D since theÂ Playerâs Handbook.
- Flesh out your characters with a new D&D game element called a group patronâa background for your whole party.
- Explore 16 new race/subrace options including dragonmarks, which magically transform certain members of the races in theÂ Playerâs Handbook.
- Confront horrific monsters born from the worldâs devastating wars.
Shipping and returns
- All orders over $100 are shipped FREE!
- All orders under $100 will incur an $8.90 flat rate delivery fee.
Please note: Due to the holiday period and COVID-19 related delays, shipping may take longer than usual. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
The Games Capital uses Australia Post eParcel for all shipments. Tracking is available through this service, and your order can be delivered to a P.O. Box, Parcel Collect or Parcel Locker!
Delivery to the ACT, Sydney and Melbourne metropolitan areas can usually be expected within 1-2 business days after dispatch. Delivery to other metropolitan and regional areas can usually be expected within 2-6 business days after dispatch.